Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Understand information contained in the chemical MSDS and how to access.
- Complete assigned training to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Manage hazardous waste and satellite accumulation locations.
- Understanding of PPE and the proper use of PPE
- Up to date certification for respirator use (fit test and medical evaluation)
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Professional and effective communication skills within crew, other departments, and customer interface.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions for standard work processes, change documents and experimental trials.
- Working PC knowledge for standard and custom software.
- Ability to complete requirements for powered industrial truck licensing (Fork Lift).
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and percentages
- Able to organize work and effectively manage use of time.
- Ability to meet the requirements for respirator use.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively for short durations.
- Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Able to troubleshoot production issues in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for CB Coating Operations:
- Demonstrate all Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Safely operate a coating machine line which includes unwind, coating station, drying oven and winder sections.
- Understand machine capability and capacity; idler types, thread up configuration and operational cycles.
- Web Conveyance understanding for lining out and steering product through machine.
- Trouble shoot machine and operator interface problems.
- Change coating equipment as required to maintain machine performance and product quality levels.
- Complete end product testing per standards.
- Investigate defects and assist in determining root cause.
- Adapts to changing work conditions without loss of efficiency or effectiveness.
- Shift work - 12 hrs per shift on rotating 5/2 or 3/2 schedule.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/16/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.