DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting application for a company located in the Spokane Valley. This reputable company has been operating since 2007 and provides complete metal fabrication, machining, and finished services.
Seeking a skilled Welder with fitting and fabricating experience.
Essential Functions Include:
- Read, and interprets blueprints, charts and sketches
- Use a variety of measuring equipment
- Fit and weld small to large assembly projects accurately
- Knowledge of welding properties and various types of metals
- At least 5 years of welding experience
- Diverse knowledge of flux-core and hard wire processes preferred
- WABO and/or AWS certifications
Wage compensation $15-$34 DOE
Please apply online via www.work4psi.com with an updated resume or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 11/12/2019
15.00 - 34.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.