- Assemble manufactured plastic parts while using safety and quality awareness guidelines.
- Must have ability to read basic prints
- Must have good communication
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings, schematics and plans.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions quickly and accurately.
- Must use basic math
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time as well as, walk, bend, stoop, squat, reach, push, pull, carry and grab throughout a shift.
- Must be able to safely lift 25-50lbs throughout a shift.
- Experience operating production machinery, or other manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience with pneumatic tools and basic tools such as staple gun, putty knife, screwdriver, and side cutters
Must pass a basic drug screen and basic criminal background check.
SHIFT AVAILABLE: 11AM TO 11PM AND 11PM TO 11AM FRI - SUN
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/24/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.