DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Web Developer for a local Eugene IT business.
In this role, you will be responsible for the build-out, modification, testing, and deployment of internal and external projects for our clients. You will use appropriate technologies and standards that are in line with company procedures and policies. This work is done in conjunction with other members of the development team, other departments, and management staff. You are expected to work closely and collegially with all staff and provide recommendations to our processes, procedures, and tools. You are also expected to serve as subject matter experts and provide support for our clients, as needed.
- Extensive experience with Wordpress
- Extensive experience with PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
- Proven hands-on experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- First-hand experience of various performance issues, optimization techniques, and cross browser capability.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive, and organized manner.
- Self-direction with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Work with in-house designers and developers in the same office.
- Full-time, in-office position
- Pay Rate: $22/hr - $35/hr DOE
- 401(k) with matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time & Unlimited PTO
**benefits provided after hire on**
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/16/2021
22.00 - 35.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.