DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Website Designer for a local Eugene IT business.
In this role the Designer is a visual crafter, problem solver, and business thinker. The person in this role helps design, build, and optimize websites, assists clients with the creation of initial branding or rebranding of a company, organization, or campaign. They will correspond with clients frequently and are expected to take an active role in client meetings to understand the overarching goals and need, then translate that information into design. Individuals in this role will collaborate with members of other departments and supervisors to meet the requirements of our clients.
- Design, build, and modify websites, from layout to function and according to clients? specifications.
- Design effective web solutions to help drive visitor traffic
- Meet with clients and internal design team to determine scope of and expectations for projects
- Select color schemes, fonts, patterns, and more that suit a client's brand
- Providing ongoing design of the website, ad banners, seasonal content updates, special promotion materials, etc.
- Present and effectively communicate concepts and mockups to clients including strategies and advice on reaching their audience
- Receive feedback from team members and clients and incorporate suggestions into final designs
- 3+ years? experience graphic design, website design, computer science, or related discipline
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite desirable
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design, and cross-browser and responsive testing
- Knowledge of on-page SEO
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work on projects both individually and in a team environment
- Bring outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Competent working with Windows computers
- Able to maintain a positive, professional, and supportive attitude at all times
- Full-time, In-Office Position
- Pay Rate: $18/hr ? $20/hr DOE
- 401(k) with Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time & Unlimited PTO
**benefits provided after hire on**
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/16/2021
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.