Are you looking to work in a fast paced, but rewarding line of work? Enjoy helping people in their hour of need? Do you have construction or mitigation experience?
WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
We are looking for someone to provide mitigation services for water damaged structures and/or contents as well as restoration services for mold contaminated structures and/or contents. Aid customers and insurance representatives regarding technical questions. Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their projects, questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represent the company to create lasting impressions with our clients and differentiates us from our competition
- Determine and execute proper mitigation and remediation procedures
- Ensure the compliance with OSHA guidelines as well as company safety standards
- Assure moisture readings are being performed correctly when inspecting water losses utilizing the MSM system
- Utilize drying equipment according to company and industry standards
- Perform demo services according to company procedures including maintaining a clean work site
- Identify and follow all company procedures regarding potential lead and asbestos containing materials
- Identify and resolve client concerns promptly
- Assist other production departments when needed
- Ensure customers satisfaction before leaving the jobsite
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and customer service skills
- Always maintains professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to bend, kneel, reaching, push and pull, stand, walk, and have hand and finger mobility
- Lift 50 lbs. regularly and 75 lbs. occasionally
- Operate motor vehicle, motorized equipment
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- General knowledge of computers
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid ODL that meets company?s insurance specifications
- Experience in construction or restoration
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/25/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.