DescriptionNOW HIRING! General Labor – Warehouse Helpers
Local agriculture business located in Woodburn, OR is now hiring for general labor, warehouse workers to assist around our warehouse and to help keep the grounds clean.
These are seasonal positions, however, there may a possibility that one or more of these positions turns into a permanent opportunity. We are looking for hardworking individuals who able to lift up to 50lbs, able to do physical work all day, and be on their feet all day except for during breaks.
This is a great opportunity if you are just starting your career and looking to gain some experience. Previous warehouse experience is a plus but it is not required.
Basic Job Duties:
- Assist with inventory; unloading trucks, stocking shelves, inventory count.
- Assist with loading trucks, filling customer orders
- Help keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Follow all safety rules and policies
- Assist other employees as needed with projects
- May be required to assist with light repairs and maintenance of the building, and around the property
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Ability to understand verbal instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to handle physical work, including lifting, bending, stooping, climbing a ladder, and possible repetitive movements throughout the day
- Must be reliable and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check;
- Must be comfortable working with tools, tape measure and machinery
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM. Pay rate is $12 to start.
To apply, go on-line to our website: http://www.work4psi.com. Once you have completed your online application, call our office at 503-485-2175 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 01/31/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.