DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
WE ARE HIRING!
Our client is seeking a skilled and motivated Warehouse Worker for a fast-paced national company in the Spokane Valley that manufactures, produces and ships metal siding for commercial and industrial buildings.
Candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED. Must have at least two years of working experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting operating a forklift, banding, shear and roll machines. Ability to read blueprints a plus!
Will be able to:
- Work in the warehouse and handle tasks such as: unloading, palletizing, prepping metal for shipment and general warehouse cleanup.
- Handle repetitive, physically demanding tasks that require mid-section twisting and overhead movement.
Will be interested in:
- Working in a warehouse handling shipping, machine operating, and general labor tasks.
DO NOT DELAY! WE ARE HIRING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
- Walk-ins welcome! Drop off your resume or apply at our office located on 1319 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Apply Online: www.Work4PSI.com
- Simply Call our Administrative Coordinator Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.