DescriptionUnder supervision, the Warehouse Team Member receives, stores and issues materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage warehouse to be used for production. Secondary duties include, but are not restricted to, keeping records and compiling stock reports.
Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety, food safety and quality, cost and GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Current and valid CDL Class B Oregon Driver?s License
- Certified to operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent driving ability with truck and forklifts
- One to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, checklists, forms and equipment instruction manuals that are written in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Strong safety record
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines.
- Ability to work flexible hours to effectively perform all duties and responsibilities
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/14/2018
13.00 - 14.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.