DescriptionWarehouse Support for a busy electrical wholesale company in Medford, Fork Lift experience, Clean driving record, Outlook and some Windows based data entry knowledge needed. Must be able to pass drug screen including marijuana?and criminal background check. Bonus if you have Kaizen Principles or Lean Management knowledge/experience. This is a great company to work with, easy going and professional staff companywide. This position will also be a backup to the delivery team and applicants should be comfortable to drive box vans and pickups w/trainers in all types of weather.
- Filling and checking orders
- Shipping and receiving product
- Stocking shelves
- Cutting wire
- Loading delivery trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Expectations:
- Committed to 100% accuracy and doing tasks right the first time (DIRTFT)
- Ability to learn use of hand held scanners and operating systems
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and teamwork focused
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Repetitive lifting and pulling of heavy objects (50+ lbs.)
- Use of forklifts and stock pickers
- Warehouse environment
- Usual 40 hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required
- Requires regular and reliable on-site attendance
Please include a resume in Word format with your on line application.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/26/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.