- Process customer orders by locating the product listed on picking sheets and identifying proper quantities listed for each item by style, size and color.
- Rotates inventory using first in/first out (FIFO) protocol.
- Ability to use shipping software programs such as UPS World Ship, FedEx Ship Manager, Sage ERP software, etc.
- Accurately collate packing lists and shipping labels for each order assigned.
- Effectively pick, package and ship products to customers and suppliers according to company process and standards.
- Ability to accurately enter data for invoicing and shipping.
- Prepares items for shipment in appropriate shipping boxes; packs merchandise by verifying that all parts pulled correctly.
- Monitors inventory and quality control of products within the warehouse distribution center.
- Comprehend oral and written instructions.
- Able to read and write, with sufficient ability to identify colors, sizes, quantity and label information.
- Must have strong basic math skills and the ability to count quickly and accurately.
- Basic computer skills (familiar with Windows based software)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be comfortable to stand/walk for an entire shift in a warehouse environment.
- Required to maintain attendance and minimum levels of productivity and accuracy
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment where air temperature varies due to outdoor weather changes (i.e. hot in summer, cold in winter).
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/31/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.