DescriptionPersonnel Source is hiring for a Warehouse Lead for our Coburg client!
Swing Shift: M-F, 12pm-8:30pm
Under direction of the Warehouse Manager, assists with the supervision of daily operations on the warehouse floor. Including both the accurate receiving and stocking of inbound materials and maintaining order picking, efficiency and accuracy requirements, to ensure the on time delivery of customer orders.
- Enforcing safety policies and procedures to decrease the potential for injuries on the job while having employees maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Ensure that all warehouse personnel follow policies and procedures for material and inventory handling.
- Instructs and supervises warehouse personnel to attain maximum productivity.
- Support the Warehouse Manager in training, development and accountability of employees working within the distribution center.
- Ensure on time shipments of all customer orders.
- Monitors inventory and quality control of products within the warehouse distribution center.
- Works with warehouse team members to ensure First in First out stock rotation of inventory.
- Understands and supports goals and objectives of the department.
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
- 2-5 years working in warehouse environment
- Knowledge of inventory control processes, shipping, receiving, cycle counting and flow of materials
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP or Sage 100 ERP (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and work with/through teams to solve problems and generate solutions
- Excellent communications Skills, verbal and written
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be comfortable to stand/walk for an entire shift in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment where air temperature varies due to outdoor weather changes (i.e. hot in summer, cold in winter).
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/30/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.