DescriptionReview and ensure the accuracy for ALL transactions (i.e. issuing materials, requisitions, returns to stock, purchase order, distribution orders, and manufacturing orders)
- Report all transactions in Oracle against Manufacturing Orders for materials required, request, and return to stocks.
- Report all transactions in Oracle against Internal Sales Orders (ISO?s) or Org Transfers for fulfillment of materials required (for transfers between buildings, i.e. the main plant, Sutton, Dutton and 975).
- Process requisition orders in Oracle for the following transactions: Return to Vendor, Disposal, and Donation.
- Process all transactions in Oracle against Purchase Orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in any research when inventory variances occurred which will include the daily over; short and damage report.
- Track material handler movements in the movement tracking form when necessary.
- Assure all documentation provided is correct by checking balance in inventory system (Oracle) against physical inventory per location(s).
- Report daily on inventory accuracy or discrepancies to Cycle Counter, or Supervisor.
- Help fellow employees understand and follow all procedures for inventory transactions.
- During peak season or based on company needs overtime is required (possible weekends).
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/01/2020
14.50 - 15.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.