DescriptionAutomotive Warehouse Delivery Driver
Full time M-F position at our busy SE Portland retail/wholesale location.
- Minimum 5 years driving experience, must be 21 years old.
- Regular lifting of 0-70lbs
- Clean driving record, background check and pre-employment drug screen required
- Demonstrate dependability and attention to detail
- Deliver product efficiently, routing deliveries to take the least amount of time and go the least distance possible.
- Maintain a professional, respectable appearance and positive attitude -
genuine concern for customer service.
- Inspect trucks and vans for wear and maintenance or repair needs weekly.
- Pick up product from vendors, checking product against invoice
- Wash/clean company vehicles; maintain professional appearance for vehicle
- Assist in cleaning up drive area, work space, or any other area assigned by supervision/management
- Learn and abide by rules concerning harassment and accident procedures.
Other Duties Include
- Pulling orders
- Stocking freight
- Light janitorial
- A Monday thru Friday, daytime, full time job with benefits
- Working for a successful coatings supplier
- Working with a great team
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/09/2019
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.