DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLIIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Pickup and deliver mail to all Sterling Business Forms employees.
- Post all outgoing mail.
- Pickup and deliver to the Sterling Business Forms bank and other production facilities.
- Pickup and deliver any other necessary items.
- Open and seal all mailings paying close attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Operate forklift using proper operating and safety techniques.
- Responsible for moving pallets of boxes, and pallets of paper rolls. With the use of a lift truck, unload pallets/rolls from company van, United Parcel trucks and common carriers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Move machinery and materials of up to 500lbs with the aid of hand trucks and 2000 lbs with the aid of a forklift. Move machinery and materials of up to 100lbs manually. Required to walk and stand 80% of shift. Lifting and range of motion frequencies and requirements are listed on the attached Physical Analysis.
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE: Boots or tennis shoes are required. Couriers must appear neat, clean and professional to suit the job.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/22/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.