Description- Be prepared to start shift at designated start time.
- Unload inbound trucks- Pallet jacking totes to rear of truck, ensuring any units that are out of compliance are separated and quarantined.
- Housekeeping- sweeping floors, cleaning bathroom, emptying garbage?s, dig out rack as needed.
- Load trucks- load outbound shipments
- General production labor, handling, cleaning, testing, Prep cages for re-bottling
- Inform Plant Supervisor of stock levels and needed supplies and equipment.
- Behave in a professional manner with customers and suppliers, ensure all transactions meet order details exactly.
- Report any safety issues or concerns to plant supervisor, feel free to suggest any improvements to plant operations
- Perform any reasonable requests or tasks given by Plant Supervisor or Plant Manager.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/02/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.