DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
- Pull orders for shipment
- Place the material in the staging area; return the ticket to the supervisor
- Pack and label the material with close attention to professional appearance of each package
- Prepare UPS outbound shipments; fill out paperwork, ensure material is packaged accurately, etc.
- Place material in the checking/staging area; return the ticket to the supervisor
- Separate material to shipping points
- Complete all shipping paperwork, bill of lading, and shipping labels
- Pull and tag all special order material for immediate or future shipment
- Tag and hold responsibilities
- Load outgoing shipment onto trucks
- Receive all incoming materials
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks
- Check material in using a receiving document
- Confirm discrepancies with your supervisor. Communicate discrepancies to the Purchase Order writer and other designated associates
- Verify and complete the delivery receipt. Note damaged or shortage on delivery receipt and have driver initial
- Complete all receiving paperwork
- Stock and stage received materials
- Keep the receiving and shipping areas organized
- Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner
- Communicate warehouse concerns and safety issues to supervisor
- Correct any file maintenance issues as they occur
- Assist the driver with deliveries as needed (no driving allowed)
- Work overtime as needed
- Lifting 20 pound objects constantly; 50 pound objects frequently; and 100 pound objects with assistance by another associate or material handling equipment occasionally is required
- Rolling Stairs up to 8 feet, stairs and ramps
- Pushing and pulling
- Stooping, crouching and kneeling
- Grasping objects
- Drug Free Environment
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 12/17/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.