DescriptionThis steel manufacturer is seeking a full time employee who is responsible for the operating grinding machine, to perform grinding operations on steel products and steel parts.
- Operator will be using standard methods of grinding and safety practices. This includes using common hand tools, conducting cleanliness, good housekeeping and equipment care.
- Employee sets up and operates grinding machines to grind metal work pieces such as dies, parts, and tools.
- Removes finished work pieces from machines and places them in boxes or on racks; identify and set aside pieces that are defective.
- Selects and mounts grinding wheels on machines, according to specifications, using hand tools and applying knowledge of abrasives and grinding procedures. - Perform basic maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating machine parts. - Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Overhead Crane Experience a PLUS!
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs.
- Arrive to work station on time and ready to work the entire shift.
Employee will be trained accordingly to operate small and large forklifts. Palletize, wrap, and containerize material in preparation for delivery.
Ideal candidate will have past experience and exposure working in the steel industry!
This is a day shift position with mandatory OT. Good attendance is the key to a successful employee looking for growth and opportunity with this Employer. This Company offers talented employees, rewarding employment opportunities. Health benefit, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Short Term Disability and 401k are available during on boarding period. Criminal / Drug Free Environment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/30/2020
16.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.