DescriptionThis candidate is responsible for learning every department in the warehouse. This position requires an individual who has a strong desire to learn and likes staying busy.
In order to succeed in this position, the individual will need to have a strong work ethic, a teamwork mentality and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Regularly life 70 lbs
- Ability to learn multiple machines
- Continually expand understanding and knowledge of glass fabricating, common defects, quality adjustments
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must being willing to learn every job performed in the warehouse and be ok with being a "utility player"
- Must have a team mentality
- Must be self-motivated
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/21/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.