Perform accurate checking or counting of all products for both inbound and outbound freight. Ensure that the product is free from damage and assure that the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or other requirements. Provide timely response to customer inquiries.
- Pick, assemble and prepare orders for customer pickup and/or delivery
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customers order to ensure that outgoing shipments are complete and correct
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift while assisting in loading or unloading of merchandise moving into or out of the warehouse as needed
- Trouble shoot service and provide solution to customer
- Provide timely response to customer?s general inquiries
- General business support function as assigned
Note: Duties may vary based upon the specific job requirements at each location.
Minimum Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma, equivalency certificate or significant relevant or appropriate working experience
- Approximately 2 years department or industry experience
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/25/2018
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.