DescriptionPersonnel Source is hiring for an experienced VoIP Network Engineer for Southern Oregon, and Northern California's premier Managed IT Services and Telecom service provider! We are looking for a professional VoIP engineer to join our dynamic team. They are proliferating by fulfilling their promise of quality IT services to their clients.
The Voice over Internet Protocol Engineer is a motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills. This Voice over Internet Protocol Engineering position requires experience installing, configuring and operationalizing VoIP hardware and software.
VoIP Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Performs installation, configuration, maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting tasks supporting VoIP and IT customers.
- Diagnose and resolve customer-related hardware/software.
- Track and document all system changes, problems, issues, and work tasks within our ticketing system.
- Maintain 75% utilization each week.
- Exercise independent judgment in performing your job.
- Communicate with Dispatch schedule updates/changes. Have good communications skills and be willing to work directly with clients to resolve issues.
Qualifications for VoIP Network Engineer:
- 3yrs experience in IT engineering and administration roles
- Configuring Voice over Internet Protocol phones and testing advanced features
- Test and configure various Voice over Internet Protocol gateways and VoIP endpoints, including ISDN PRI gateways, ATAs, SIP telephones
- Able to triage, diagnose and repair hardware and configuration issues
- Knowledge of SIP Applications
- Knowledge of SIP Trunking/Access
- Installation and maintenance experience with Enterprise server hardware, copper and fiber ethernet
- Knowledge of Mitel, ShoreTel, Yeastar, and Allworx (preferred)
- Knowledge of IP data network functions and configuration
- Strong technical background of TCP/IP and Network Security related protocols such as DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, RPT, SRTP, SNMP, SSH, NAT,
- Zone-Based Firewalls
- Incident response
VoIP Engineer Salary and Benefits:
- $45,000 - $55,000 per year DOE
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- Company paid training
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration for a position on our dynamic team please submit your resumes to:
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Technical College
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/19/2021
27.00 - 40.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.