DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for Temporary Vaccination Clinic Assistants for our client!
The assignment duration is undetermined at this time. All interested candidates should have availablility to work up to 32 hours a week between the hours of 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday. All candidates must be able to work on a flexible schedule as needed.
Vaccination Clinics Assistants needed for the COVID-19 Vaccination Team. This position will assist with various tasks at mass vaccination clinics including coordinating forms, supplies, and materials to community members on site attending the clinics. This position will work an average of 20-40 hours per week. Staff in these positions will need to be detailed oriented, self-motivated and able to quickly prioritize tasks.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES ? DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide material and supplies during vaccination clinics, may require standing and walking for up to 8 hours a day
- Verify information provided by community members for vaccination purposes
- Distribute and collect vaccination forms
- Traffic Lane Management
- Greet and screen community members during Vaccination Clinics
- Basic office documentation
- Track supplies and materials
- Process requests for assistance
- Possess basic computer knowledge, able to use Google Drive, Gmail, and Excel spreadsheets
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the usage of IPads or Tablets
- Possess general office skills, such as filing, documenting, copying, and mailing
- Able to type accurately
- Comfortable driving in all weather and traffic conditions
- Able to lift 10+ pounds ? minor lifting is required at times
- Locations may vary, i.e. Charnelton, LCC, Lane Events Center, to be determined by Supervisor
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 10/06/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.