DescriptionTransaction Coordinator ? Great Career Opportunity!
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service and have great attention to detail? If so, we have a great job for you. We are currently hiring for a
Transaction Coordinator, in both Newberg and Salem. This position offers a pleasant work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401K with employer match).
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based duties.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year total experience in Mortgage lending or related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
The starting pay range is $14 to $17 per hour, depending on experience.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/24/2020
14.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.