DescriptionGeneral Job Summary:
This key position is responsible for accurately placing programming on all stations in the group, instructing client orders with correct traffic, and maintaining the daily program logs in an ever-changing, fast paced station group.
Description of Primary Duties:
- Reviews program log for accuracy, product separation and program timing.
- Applies copy instructions to orders.
- Deciphers programming announcements from network and updates traffic system accordingly.
- Prepares and prints the final daily log.
- Provides listing services with current programming regularly.
- Acts as liaison between corporate office, outside programming consultant and General Manager.
- Works closely with local sales team and assists with order details as needed.
- Communicates all updates/changes with master control operators.
- Backs up other members of the Traffic Department as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proper use of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Strong math skills.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Capability to prioritize (and reprioritize) projects as needed.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with little supervision.
- Dexterity to foresee what needs to be done and confidence to follow that instinct.
- Previous Media/traffic experience is a plus, but not required.
Hours are primarily Monday ? Friday 8am to 5pm
High School diploma or equivalent
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 03/05/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.