DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Tier I Support Specialist for our Eugene client!
This position is contracted month to month based on company need and has a possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. $14/hr. + DOE.
The Tier I Support Specialist is the front-line support personnel assisting customers with the DMS platform. While working with end users, carrier sales representatives or carrier sales operations personnel, the role requires strong customer service, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct professional customer interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of requests and responding to clients in a timely manner.
- Provide both phone and email support to clients.
- Escalate support requests to the appropriate internal parties.
- Utilize problem solving skills to troubleshoot portal and order-related issues.
- Assist with entering RFQs and federal purchase orders.
- Process orders as needed.
- Provide customer feedback and potential opportunities to relevant internal groups.
- Identify and recommend new product functionality or enhancements to product/program management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer-facing technical role.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Experience processing federal purchasing task orders & contracts preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong communication skill.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness.
- Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 03/26/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.