DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Temporary Admin Assistant to cover a maternity leave for our Eugene client.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, $13/hr. The duration is about 12 weeks with an estimated start date of June 3rd.
This professional office is looking for with a compassionate mind-set, a high level of organization and the ability to switch between tasks efficiently. The ideal candidate must be able to assist clients going through hard times with compassion and sympathy while not allowing their own emotions to get in the way.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Make sure office is tidy and in order each morning.
- Take notes for morning meetings.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Light cleaning as needed.
- Prepare all files needed for clients.
- Process payments.
- Sign for delivers/distribute mail.
- Order office supplies.
- Closing the office at end of day.
- Recent experience in a professional office setting
- Multi-line phone use
- MS Office (testing Required)
- Compassionate nature
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
Tags: Temp, temporary, admin, administrative professional, front desk, reception, admin assistant, full-time, admin assistant
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 05/15/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.