DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Temporary Accounting and Admin Support candidate for our Springfield client to cover a maternity leave.
This position will have about 3-4 weeks of training and has a duration of about 16 weeks to cover the maternity leave. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, $18-20/hr. DOE
The main duties to be performed would be as follows:
- Timely and accurate processing of Purchase Orders/Sales Orders for internal and external customers
- Ensure adequate documentation is gathered with respect to Lacey Act, FSC Certification, TSCA Title IV/CARB Certificates and other compliance documentation
- Timely payment of vendor invoices, including providing correct account coding to A/P.
- Communicate with vendors regarding status of shipments and ensure timely processing of delivery instructions to freight carriers
- Coordinate with accounting team regarding inventory issues (i.e. inventory adjustments, movements between warehouses, etc.)
- Manage inbound/outbound warehouse shipments
- Provide customer service follow-up and be liaison between customers/vendors and the International Business Manager/VP of Sales.
This is a very high pace job, and requires excellent communication/organizational skills and attentional to detail as there are many moving parts on International transactions.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/01/2021
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.