DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Temporary Accounting and Admin Support candidate for our Springfield client to cover a maternity leave.
This position will have about 3-4 weeks of training and has a duration of about 8-12 weeks to cover the maternity leave. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, $18-20/hr. DOE
Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the accounting department, assist sales department, manage inbound calls, incoming and outgoing mail. The Accounting Associate/Administrative Support position is not a remote position and is not eligible for telecommuting.
The main duties to be performed would be as follows:
- Manage remote desktop deposits and check retention
- Assist Sales Team with reserving serial numbers
- Inventory Transfers
- Accounts Payable Invoice data entry & scanning
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Statements
- Assist in posting journal entries
- AP Check disbursements/mailing
- Manage Process Document (SOP) Library
- Assist in testing SOP (standard operating procedures)
- Assist with Month End activities
- Assist with Annual Audit requests
- Distribution of mail
- Process UPS outgoing parcels
- Monthly Sales Reporting for Sales
- Menard?s Invoice completion process thru Menard?s portal
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Accounting
- Attention to detail and the ability to conduct work in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Ability to problem solve, research discrepancies, troubleshoot roadblocks and multi-task
- ERP experience, MS Dynamics a plus
- Accrual accounting knowledge and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to communicate professionally (verbally and in writing) with all levels of personnel and management
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and collaboratively within a team
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2021
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.