- Perform planned maintenance activities according to schedule. Attention to detail is critical. Ability to follow work instructions and communicate issues discovered.
- Technical skills in mechanical, pneumatics, electrical and some controls is needed bring equipment back to like-new condition.
- Clean, inspect, and replace worn parts to keep equipment in optimal condition.
- Update PM Task procedures as needed, continuous improvement.
Read, enter information, check out parts in Maintenance Management System.
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of equipment operation deficiencies, identify contributing factors, and correct efficiently and effectively.
- Knowledge of multimeters for electrical troubleshooting is necessary. Experience reading technical manuals and one-line diagrams is beneficial.
- Work with operators, learning and training, on optimal run conditions. Help inexperienced operators understand what is not normal and how to react.
- Be responsive to equipment performance issues before breakdown. Act promptly in equipment downtime situations. Be proactive and active on the production floor.
Preemployment criminal background check and drug screen required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/22/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.