Global company in Spokane is seeking a Line Lead to manage and run production lines for a telecommunications company. The right candidate will be a committed individual with good attendance and work ethic as well as a self-starter with problem solving abilities.
- Oversee up to 10 electronic assembly technicians on production line
- Oversee activities on assembly line to ensure cabinets are built to work order specifications
- Attain production and quality goals
- Work closely with production management, materials, planning, and shipping personnel
- Ensure all builds follow order specifications and meet company requirements
- Train assemblers to build, assemble and test final product
- Ensure production activities are completed on schedule
- Ensure the day by hour boards are completed in a timely manner
- Use the data collected from production lines for continuous improvement
- Show proficiency in organizing and performing Kaizen events
- Excellent Planning skills required as well as independent leadership
- Exceptional math skills for material and inventory management
- High emotional intelligence
- HS Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree and Green Belt Certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of production experience and/or experience in a lead capacity preferred
- Basic understanding of Lean manufacturing and ISO quality procedures
- Mechanical and electrical assembly preferred
- Experience operating internal and external software systems at an advanced level not limited to: Word, creating Excel spreadsheets, graphs and charts, preparing presentations and using statistical software to analyze and interpret process data
- Leadership training, Process Improvement, High Performance Work Team and Team Leader experience, preferred
Motivated and driven candidates must only apply.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/28/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.