DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Systems Administrator for a local Eugene IT business.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and the technical aspects of clients? infrastructure. This may include servers, desktops, network infrastructure, mobile devices, printers, cloud services, and other technology. They are expected to be proactive in solving problems and handle issues with little supervision while remaining professional at all times, as well as to give input and support for coworkers. The system administrator is analytical in triaging and troubleshooting problems, while taking ownership of the issues they encounter. They will provide professional recommendations to clients, coworkers, and management, as well as interface with vendors. At times, a systems administrator may be required to work outside of the core business hours to reduce impact on primary business function.
- 2 years? experience, or equivalent education
- Demonstrates competency with Windows Server
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Discipline to document technical notes in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including occasional weekends, nights and holidays
- Has valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Cisco, Microsoft, or other certifications preferred
- Current and valid driver?s license required
Duration, Hours, Compensation:
- Full-time, in-office position
- Pay Rate: $16/hr - $21/hr DOE
- 401(k) with matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time & Unlimited PTO
**benefits provided after hire on**
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 07/16/2021
16.00 - 21.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.