DescriptionThe Construction Superintendent is responsible for the day-to-day field operations of the project. The superintendent must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the subcontractors and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. The superintendent will work closely with the project manager, providing continual updates and fulfill an integral role on the project. The Construction Superintendent must be professional, and a personable leader committed to the overall objective and self-development within the company.
- Thorough understanding of building construction means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret all necessary construction plans, blueprints and documents.
- Previous experience running own jobs- Job site construction (wood frame primarily)
- Multi-family projects
- Job site construction (wood frame primarily)
$100 - 125K per year
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 07/17/2019
48.00 - 60.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.