- Recruit and fill entry to mid-level jobs and high volume jobs for assigned business divisions.
- Review completed profiles for qualifications and content validity and forward to hiring manager for consideration.
- Source candidates, including but not limited to, use of Internet resume databases including search agents, and professional and industry groups.
- Screen applicants utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques to evaluate candidate?s competencies against job requirements and culture fit with the Company.
- Maintain current applicant status using eRecruit.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews for hiring manager and testing applicants, if applicable.
This Staffing Specialist position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to the Company leaders and employees. This position delivers high quality candidates and advances the Company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Strong collaboration with human resources colleagues and business partners to optimize staffing processes, utilization of organizational recruitment expertise and developing recruitment strategies for assigned business divisions.
- May require occasional travel and working from home remotely.
- Conduct background and reference checks.
- Develop and extend offer to selected applicants.
- Coordinate the closure of the job jacket (documentation and system).
- Build relationships with colleagues and business partners to optimize staffing processes and utilization of organizational recruitment expertise.
- Interface with all levels of employees to educate and promote the Comany as an employer of choice.
- Participate in job fairs and other community events to promote the Company and current job opportunities.
- Participate on project teams.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/21/2019
30.00 - 31.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.