DescriptionPersonnel Source is now sourcing for a Staffing Coordinator!
This position is full time and is ideal for a candidate with some experience looking to join a great team and expand on their skills and responsibilities. The main responsibility for this role is to support a recruiting team charged with sourcing and identifying top talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
- Procure and prepare job descriptions and post job descriptions.
- Schedules interviews for Recruiting team members.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Update and manage the applicant and employee databases.
- Back-up support to administrative and reception staff.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (testing required)
- Ability to multi-task
- Multi-line phone experience
- Ability to remain professional at all times
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 02/03/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.