DescriptionSUMMARY: This position works within the accounting team providing accounting support for the Land Development team of The Holt Group. Knowledge of construction, land development or fund accounting preferred.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Input final HUD statements for purchases, sales, & loans of fund properties
- Reconcile WIP, Job Costs, Earnest Money and Intended Projects accounts
- Track installment sales for Disposition Manager
- Track SDC credits for each jurisdiction
- Input budgets & budget change orders
- Provide reconciled figures to Valuations Team and Analysts for proformas
- Work with CFO, Controller, and Senior Accountants to ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of general ledger accounts in a multi-company/fund environment
- Other projects as directed
The Staff Accountant must be a problem solver and a team player in addition to being detail oriented with a diligent work ethic. The Staff Accountant must have the ability to multi-task and work in dynamic environment with strong communication skills, establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with staff and affiliates.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance OR
- 2 years related work experience OR
- A combination of related educational and professional experience will be considered
- Prior work experience in land development or construction preferred
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Working knowledge of Sage 300 CRE or similar accounting programs preferred
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/22/2018
24.00 - 26.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.