DescriptionFull-time, Mon-Fri 7:30a-4p, $16-18/hr.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing.
- Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times, ink, and material quantities.
- Designing screen patterns according to customer specification.
- Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
- Ability to fixture screens and irregular shaped parts.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- High school diploma.
- Previous work experience as a Screen Printer.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- High level of creative and artistic skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2021
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.