DescriptionPosition located in Fairview.
Coordinate the movement of freight for the warehouse. This includes outbound freight, inbound freight, contract freight, and branch support for the Metal Fabrication.
- Providing a service to our internal and external customers designed to support the mission and vision of the company.
- Use time management concepts to maximize resources. Efficiently manage drivers and equipment for use on backhauls, outside processing, and contract freight hauling.
- Working closely with other shipping personnel, sales, purchasing, warehouse, and other branches to provide logistical support to all.
- Strive to create a culture of highly effective communication and teamwork between all co-workers, departments and branches.
- Process improvement. Look for opportunities to improve our processes and systems whether inside or outside of your area of responsibility.
- Duties include (lifting up to 75lbs and bend/twist/lift/etc operate a sit down forklift, basic math, hustle/fast moving, basic computer skills with the attention to data entry.
- Printing, scanning, copying. Operation of ASA, Oracle and programs specific to employer.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must have an eye for detail and must be able to multi-task without hesitation.
- Telephone techniques, modern computer skills including the use of Microsoft office.
- Ability to work in a team environment with others. Superior customer service skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced shipping environment or closely related customer service oriented field.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/24/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.