DescriptionPersonnel Source is currently seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Associate to fill an opening with a local plastic fabrication company located in Ridgefield, WA. The ideal candidate should be able to operate a forklift and have excellent communication.
Requirements of the Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Ability to read and write proficiently (English)
- Possess adequate computer skills.
- Must be able to complete forklift training and receive certification
- Frequently lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds alone and parts more than 50 pounds with assistance, and must be able to transport these up to 20 feet.
- Must be able to operate the hand tools and write legible.
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Responsible for supporting production to improve and maintain the quality of work performed in shipping and production areas.
- Ensure that equipment is inspected to quality standards.
- Weigh, wrap & label all orders with appropriate methods.
- Communicates necessary information to production, CPCs and/or Engineers.
- Ensure warehouse is clean, accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, shrink wrap machine & forklift in loading/unloading and wrapping supplies.
- May operate vehicle to deliver shipments.
- Prioritize projects according to need and importance.
- Manage time effectively.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 3:30pm
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/16/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.