DescriptionWe have an immediate opening for an experienced Shipping and Receiving person to work in the Salem area with a growing company. This is a great career opportunity. If you have experience in shipping, working in a warehouse setting, are hardworking, driven, are open to learning and growing with a forward moving company
- Coordinate orders, trucks, customer specifications, and paperwork to ensure all orders ship in a timely manner, are properly labeled and packaged.
- Receive and unload trucks as needed; check for accuracy of paperwork of incoming loads
- Scheduling the loading and unloading of trucks
- Schedule and coordinate order pickup
- Performing the physical inventory of materials in warehouse
- Ensuring the accuracy and communication of all related information
Education, Experience and Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of how to read, create and proof bills of lading, knowledge of weight requirements and scheduling.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred but no required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making, judgment, and phone skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and monitor tasks to completion.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Mental ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Ability to use computer hardware/software and calculator.
- Physical ability to bend, twist, sit, and make repetitive motions with the feet.
- Physically able to push and or pull a pallet jack, lift up to 50 pounds, and carry up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Preferred minimum of 1 year on the job experience.
- High school education and/or equivalent.
- Knowledge of warehouse safety rules.
Range of pay $14 to $15 depending on experience.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/24/2018
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.