DescriptionThe Sheet Goods Warehouse Manager and Cold Press Operator supports the production department and assists with all aspects associated with the ordering, receiving, organizing and maintaining of sheet goods inventory. The position requires a professional who has knowledge of plastic laminates, veneer and substrates and who can work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrates reliability and proactiveness, as well as good communication skills, organization and computer skills. Operation of cold press equipment and forklift will be required. Training for both will be available.
Specific duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of sheet goods operations.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with integrated software data system.
- Operates and maintains cold press machinery and lamination orders critical to production.
- Offloads material deliveries from vendor trucks with forklift.
- Requires ability to lift and handle 50 lbs.
- Requires valid driver?s license with clean driving record.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Perform special projects as required.
- Promote the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/01/2018
17.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.