Preparing Injection Molding Machines and Work Stations to run Production Molds and Test Molds.
1. Working with hand tools
2. Hanging and removing injection molding molds
3. Purging barrels
4. Setting up and breaking down work stations
5. Organizing and Cleaning work areas
6. Setting up End of Arm Tooling
7. Is familiar with the company?s Quality Management System, including Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and the impact they employee has on meeting the objectives
8. Must have the ability to set up and tear down molds from machines
9. Machine Operator skills such as inspect parts per customer requirements, trim parts as needed and package as required
10. Must be able to deal with a fast-paced environment
11. Must have strong motivation to learn
12. Must display mechanical aptitude
13. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet Company objectives
14. Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or Equivalency
2. 1 Year of Forklift and Overhead Crane Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Manufacturing software IQMS
2. Mechanically Inclined
3. Familiar with Plastic Injection Molding Machine Controls
4. Scheduling software
5. Knowledge of Plastics Materials Dry Times and Temperatures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- 7:30pm - 7:45am
- 2 days on, 3 days off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, etc.,
example: AA BBB AA BB AAA BB AA
- You get every other weekend off and a 3 days weekend!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 08/21/2020
16.00 - 23.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.