DescriptionService Tech 1
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger to large trucks.
- Check for needed additional service.
- Clean and paint used tires and place in used tire stock.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Drive vehicles to deliver and pick up merchandise.
- Move customer?s vehicles.
- Stock and assist with physical inventory.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and service truck in efficient operating condition, keep clean (inside & out).
- Unload and load tire and related items from truck as required.
- Adhere to all traffic and speed regulations.
- Operate a forklift (depending on facility)
- Sweep floors, clean restrooms, perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Attend meetings held by Store Service Manager.
- Process all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Observe all safety rules and procedures associated with performance of duties.
- Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS:
- Environment is very hot during summer months and cold during winter months.
- Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc.
- Frequent bending, twisting and lifting over 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- 100+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires.
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/22/2018
14.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.