DescriptionFor more than 15 years, the company has provided residential and commercial garage door products and services. The local Spokane facility is seeking to hire a Service Technician for their internal team.
As a Service Technician you will maintain rapport with customers, and be responsible for tasks involving servicing and repairing residential garage doors. In addition, you will be documenting any service and repairs by completing forms, reports and/or logs for recordkeeping.
Pay: $15/hr start or DOE
Shift: 6am-4pm (Hours vary. Typical week ranges between 50-55 hours)
Travel Radius: Spokane and North Idaho
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients who need servicing/repairs for residential garage doors
- Evaluate appropriate service requirement for each job
- Service residential garage doors using appropriate tools, hardware and equipment
- Order and gather components and parts needed for service/repair
- Perform services such as: hinges, operators, door sections, springs, locks, reprogramming remotes, motors...etc.
- Maintain appropriate parts inventory in vehicle ensure items are available for service/repair
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass an MVR and be insurable
- Highly mechanically inclined
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read measurements
- Minimum of two years (plus) related installation or construction experience
- High emotional intelligence
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 04/05/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.