DescriptionEntry Level Servicing Technician
Springfield, Oregon based office equipment company is adding an entry level position to train for servicing and supporting various office systems. This will include all facets from receiving and unboxing equipment, assembly, set-up and testing, and delivery and installation. Continuous contracted scheduled maintenance support is provided on most products.
Our basic requirements consist of the following points:
- Good English verbal skills and legible handwriting
- Valid Oregon driver?s license with clean driving record
- Basic electronic diagnostic skills
- Mechanical skills for assembly and dis-assembly, and required repairs
- Computer literacy
- Some technical knowledge of software and communications and connectivity.
- Ability to solve problems using basic logic
- Ability to work Monday ? Friday with occasional long days for distance customers
- Very Limited overnight requirements
- Occasional on-site non-local training school attendance as required.
- Professional appearance with attention to personal hygiene
- Dependable timely attendance
We require honesty and integrity in all interaction with customers, other employees, and the general public. If you possess the qualities and skills we have listed, and you are willing to learn and take direction, we would like to hear from you. We train qualified candidates for our positions and progress with them as they learn and develop.
We offer a position with our Company that is in it?s 43rd year of operation with an average employee tenure of over 17 years. We provide product and services primarily in Southwestern Oregon from the Coast to Burns, and from Albany-Madras South to the OR-CA border.
This position will start at a $14.00/hr rate based on a full 40-hour workweek. This equates to almost $30,000 per year starting pay. Upon completion of basic introduction training and the individual begins to make customer calls, all Company expenses related to the position are company paid including vehicle and travel, training schools, and overtime if incurred. Full time positions include employee group medical insurance, paid time off including vacation and medical leave as earned, Company sponsored 401k retirement program, and bonuses as earned and declared.
If you would like to be considered for joining our team, please respond with your resume.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/03/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.