DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Service Coordinator for our Eugene client!
This position is responsible as the first point of contact for new and existing customers via inbound phone calls and email service requests.
Must have the ability to perform the following:
- Operate a multi-line business telephone system, transfer phones calls to other extensions & voicemail.
- Answer and manage multiple calls at one time.
- Use a Windows 10 PC with multiple screens to access customer records while on a phone call.
- Quickly input data to create a customer?s service request and schedule a technician while on the phone
- Coordinate and schedule service work with customers
- Dispatch technicians throughout Oregon for maximum efficiency of a technician?s day
- Have proper grammar and spelling for professional email correspondence to customers and colleagues
- Review and close out technician service orders once complete
- Receive shipments from UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Ship equipment to customers via UPS, FedEx and create/ print shipping labels
- Sort Mail
- Create Bank Deposits
- Create, format and print system documents for training of new systems installed
- Social Media Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds above head
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Skills ? Outlook, Excel, Word
- Understand General Office Technology and Systems
- Strong Customer Service Skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/07/2021
14.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.