DescriptionOur beautiful Oregon Parks need a seasonal park maintenance employee working now until October 2021. Park maintenance workers need to work well with their hands and enjoy being outside! Duties may change daily. The work is outdoors in all weather conditions. Along with general landscaping and yard-work responsibilities, some park maintenance employees may perform light construction work.
Park Maintenance Job Skills and Duties:
- Experience using landscape maintenance tools
- Must have a valid and clean driver?s license and driving record
- Repair and upkeep campsites and grounds
- May include mowing grass, repairing fences, trash removal, restroom maintenance
- Customer service interaction
Seasonal Park Worker Job Summary:
- The goal is to make the park a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for visitors. Park aid positions are seasonal jobs that will work through the end of October in Josephine County.
To apply, you must be drug-free and have a Clean and valid ODL.
Park Services Employee Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Occasionally weekends if you're available.
Two days off in a row each week
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/28/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.