DescriptionThe Seamless Care Concierge is responsible for providing front line personalized concierge services via omni-channel (i.e. chat, SMS, telephony, social, etc.) support to Seamless consumers. These roles are responsible for supporting consumers well beyond traditional customer service functions by providing "white glove" treatment including but not limited to case management. Care Concierges are the primary initial touchpoints for Seamless? Human Services Delivery functions and act as the consumers ambassador and advocate until their issues are resolved or the requested service(s) has been provided.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care terminology, continuum of care, contractual arrangements, and CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding.
- Knowledge of managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care Organization (and other value-based reimbursement systems.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to translate complex concepts and ideas to speak in plain language and ensures their message is received and understood.
- Ability to assimilate detailed information, think critically, and make decisions within individual role and responsibility.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, assume ownership, remove barriers, and be successful working independently.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain positive, collaborative, and rewarding relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and ambiguity.
- Provide recommendations for knowledgebase articles, process improvements, and training material updates.
- Proficiency in identifying potential for product innovations and technical automation to ensure optimal customer interaction.
- Technical ability to manage and maintain automated solutions within service desk system.
- Demonstrated history of proactively anticipating customer, project, and product needs and developing solutions or pre-emptively raising concerns.
- Understanding of basic health plan benefits across a range of plan types (For profit, non-profit, ASO, individual, etc.) sufficient to explain coverage to customers and ask proficient question of the health plans to determine benefit coverage.
- Displays an enthusiastic, fully-committed, and self-directed approach to work.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment that may include immediate team members, other internal teams, and third-party partners.
- Possesses a flexible mindset and ability to convey confidence and credibility in customer interactions.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office software.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Care Concierge would have 5 years? experience in consumer-facing roles in a health care, retail, hospitality, executive support, service industry, or related field.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Provide concierge support in areas including, but not limited to, finding local resources, assisting with appointment scheduling, researching conditions, preparing for appointments, and figuring out financial assistance and options.
- Fully leverage multi-channel and/or omni-channel tools and technologies to communicate with consumers and fulfill their needs.
- Manage variable volumes of incoming work (e.g. through call queues, chats, emails, etc?) and prioritize follow-through to meet service level agreements and performance requirements.
- Exhibit a professional and polished, yet compassionate and caring, demeanor in all consumer interactions.
- Maintain a holistic, consumer-centric view of problems and interactions in order to function beyond simple transactions.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 05/15/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.