DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Scientist I for our Eugene client!
This opportunity is a full-time, one year contract.
The Scientist I will work in a manufacturing environment and is responsible for performing protein and dye conjugations while following quality and safety standards. Will understand and follow written procedures, and is technically capable of performing production processes.
- Produce and analyze protein based products to meet customer requirements and timelines
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials using advanced ERP controls
- Analyze and interpret scientific data. Utilize specialized technical knowledge or skills necessary
- Maintain professional communication with representatives from other departments and teams as required
- Actively participate in team activities (conflict resolution, team building, scheduling)
- Work to achieve department goals and business objectives with respect to quality, on-time completion of work, and safety
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, including good documentation practices
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications :
- BS/BA Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related discipline
- Experience in a technical manufacturing environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal), demonstrated team leadership and management skills
- Motivated, flexible, able to follow through, and able to focus in a fast pace environment
- Organized, detail oriented, and proactive
Key Skills :
- Excellent time management, and ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, (evaluating and handling priorities effectively)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with pipetting, UV-Vis spectroscopy, HPLC methodology, centrifugation
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 08/23/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.