DescriptionWork as an equipment operator of a production team and produce orders accurately and in an efficient method.
- Positively communicate with crane operators, other equipment operators, and production assistants to facilitate production and minimize downtime. Work with crane operators to maximize quantities in the warehouse.
- Review work instructions and verify consistency between batch ticket, and material, part numbers, revision, process, material thickness and grade, etc.
- Verify heat numbers with certifications and follow certification procedure.
- Participate in ensuring a safe work environment through best practices including promoting of company safety policies, OSHA guidelines, maintenance of a 5S workstation.
- Perform a first article inspection for thickness, measurements, and cut quality on each line item.
- Accurately fill out all paper paperwork and complete all data entry requirements.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Reading, basic math, writing skills and blueprints.
- Use a Standard English tape measure and micrometers.
This is an immediate opening. Please apply in person or send a resume today!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 07/28/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.