DescriptionSanitation Technician (Temp)
Sanitation Technicians are responsible for ensuring the facilities are cleaned, well maintained, and in good condition. This role may support production areas with sanitizing equipment and cleaning production rooms. Employees will work independently or as part of a team assigned to clean designated facilities.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean all common areas including break rooms, restrooms, and pedestrian traffic areas
- Clean all office areas, warehouse, production floor, labs, etc.
- Sweep, mop, scrub warehouse aisles
- Dust Bollards
- Dust Racking (at least to eye level)
- Follow all safety policies/procedures with emphasis on chemical dispensing and usage. Report any unsafe or unsanitary conditions immediately to supervisor on duty.
- Maintain daily reports and records as assigned.
- Learn how to operate a forklift, scissor lift and pallet jack
- Current GMPs and the Golden Rules of Safety
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies for the protection of people, data, and property.
- Hazmat and spill control practices.
- This position will work in all work environments: production, warehouse, office and outdoors.
- Exposure to dust, noise, water, chemicals, heat and moving machinery.
- Will work in areas with fluctuating temperature extremes as well as areas that will be wet.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/25/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.